Plum kernel oil, pure, 100% organic
Includes 19% MwSt. DE
Delivery Time: ca. 2-5 Werktage
Plum kernel oil can be used for all skin types, but it is best used for the following skin:
- prone to acne
- with enlarged pores
- protects against negative environmental influences
- deeply moisturizes the skin, thanks to which it transfers active ingredients into its deeper layers
- accelerates the renewal of the epidermis
- accelerates the disappearance of skin imperfections
- calms down tight, itchy and flaky skin
- reduces skin pores
- reduces blackheads
- reduces wrinkles
- is quickly absorbed, so you can use it under makeup
- moisturizes dry hair
- moisturizes and nourishes the nails
Plumkernel oil contains of:
- oleic acid, an Omega-9 acid. It is as much as 60-80% in this oil. It is this acid that is responsible for moisturizing, it has antioxidant (protects against the negative effects of the environment), anti-aging (reduces e.g. age spots, premature wrinkles) properties, it soothes the symptoms of dry skin (redness, irritation).
- linoleic acid, an Omega-6 acid. In the plumkernel oil, there is 15-25%. This acid increases the level of hydration in the skin and hair, has an antioxidant effect, which helps to rejuvenate the skin, inhibits skin inflammation and redness, regulates the secretion of sebum.
- palmitic acid 4-9%. This acid reduces transepidermal water loss (TEWL), which means that the skin will be better moisturized. In addition, it protects against environmental influences and against the weather.
- stearic acid from 0.70-2.60%. This acid cleans the skin and hair of dirt, sweat and too much sebum, improves the functioning of the skin’s protective barrier, improves skin smoothness and elasticity, and helps to better bind water in the epidermis.
- vitamin E, which has a strong antioxidant effect, i.e. protects against the negative effects of the environment, catches free radicals and thus slows down the aging process of the skin. This vitamin soothes the symptoms of dry, flaky skin with irritations or inflammation. Supports the regeneration processes of damaged, burned and blemished skin.
After applying this oil, the skin becomes smoother, velvety to the touch, moisturized and nourished, and after just a few days you can see the first effects of reducing wrinkles and healing imperfections. One of the amazing advantages of this oil is its aroma: marzipan and almond! This scent will have an energetic, refreshing and calming effect on you. 3-4 drops are enough for facial skin care, unless you have a very dry skin, then a few more drops to start with. For oily or combination skin it is better to mix it with another oil to prepare the skin in this way. After a few days, it can be used undiluted.
By using this oil you will help your skin a lot. This is especially important now when the wearing of the masks causes redness or the formation of acne. By applying it before putting on the mask, you will help your skin maintain a better level of hydration, as well as protect better against the bacteria and viruses, which develop much faster under the mask.
By purchasing this oil, you are investing in a natural, organic product of very high quality, virgin, no other additives, vegan, not tested on animals. In addition, all products are filled, labeled and packed by hand in small batches, so that you always get a product of the highest quality.
Application: Apply a few drops of the oil to the cleansed skin of the face, neck and décolleté and massage in gently. If you use it on hair, you can use it on dry or damp hair after washing. It is enough to apply a few drops to the parts of hair that require care, gently massage in and leave it on.
Volume: 50 ml
Packaging: purple glass bottle, protects from light. Closed with a pipette for better application
INCI: Prunus domestica seed oil
22 in stock