Almond Oil, pure, 100%, organic
Includes 19% MwSt. DE
Delivery Time: ca. 2-5 Werktage
Sweet almond oil can be used for all skin types:
- also for baby skin
- smoothes the skin
- moisturizes, especially when used regularly
- soothes skin inflammation
- nourishes and moisturizes dry, itchy and irritated ski
- nourishes and moisturizes the sensitive skin of babies
- prevents skin stretch marks during pregnancy
- for hair care
- for massage
- can be used as make-up remover
Almond oil contains:
- oleic acid, an Omega-9 acid. It is as much as 60-80% in this oil. It is this acid that is responsible for moisturizing, it has antioxidant (protects against the negative effects of the environment), anti-aging (reduces e.g. age spots, premature wrinkles) properties, it soothes the symptoms of dry skin (redness, irritation).
- linoleic acid, an Omega-6 acid. In the plumkernel oil, there is 17-30%. This acid increases the level of hydration in the skin and hair, has an antioxidant effect, which helps to rejuvenate the skin, inhibits skin inflammation and redness, regulates the secretion of sebum.
- palmitic acid 6-8%. This acid reduces transepidermal water loss (TEWL), which means that the skin will be better moisturized. In addition, it protects against environmental influences and against the weather.
- vitamin A, also known as the vitamin of youth. It is essential for the proper formation and regulation of skin cell growth. It helps to fight acne
- vitamin B1, which has an antipruritic effect
- vitamin B2, which has anti-inflammatory properties
- vitamin B6, which soothes irritations and helps to moisturize the skin
- vitamin D, which is important especially in the care of dry skin, protects aging skin, helps regenerate skin cells. Mobilizes the immune system of skin cells. Sweet almond oil contains large amounts of this vitamin.
- vitamin E, which has a strong antioxidant effect, i.e. protects against the negative effects of the environment, catches free radicals and thus slows down the aging process of the skin. This vitamin soothes the symptoms of dry, flaky skin with irritations or inflammation. Supports the regeneration processes of damaged, burned and blemished skin.
After applying this oil, the skin becomes smoother, velvety to the touch, moisturized and nourished.
You can use it in aromatherapy as a carrier oil.
By purchasing this oil, you are investing in a natural, organic product of very high quality, virgin, no other additives, vegan, not tested on animals. In addition, all products are filled, labeled and packed by hand in small batches, so that you always get a product of the highest quality.
Application: Apply to cleansed face and body skin and massage. Leave to absorb, or wipe off the excess after a few minutes. On hair – rub into the ends or use as a hair and scalp mask. Apply and rub into dry hair and scalp, leave for 20-30 minutes, then wash your hair as usual.
Volume: 100 ml
Packaging: purple glass bottle, protects from light. Closed with an atomizer pump for better application.
INCI: Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil
Volume: 100 ml
90 in stock